Curtains. A vital piece to your cosy home. It shields you from the bright sunlight when required, let in light if it is a day curtain and adds a class of elegance with its patterns and colors. After taking care of you, it can be quite a challenge to clean them. Here’s 5 factors to help you.
- The first factor is to ascertain whether it is a day curtain or night curtain. Day curtains are usually light weight, translucent and in light shades like white colour. They are thin enough to allow daylight to enter the house while still providing the required privacy. These curtains require delicate care and needs to be dry cleaned. For night curtains, they are thick, heavy and dark colours. Depending on the material, night curtains can be dry or wet wash.
- Another factor to decide whether to dry or wet clean your curtains is the current condition the curtains. If the curtains are usually exposed to the wind and dust, the recommended method is send it to the dry cleaners like Reward Laundry where professional dry cleaning can be carried out to ensure it is cleaned throughly.
- Time is another factor. If you can afford to wait, you can bring the curtains down to the local d.i,y laundromat to wash them if they can be wet cleaned. Else, to save yourself time, just ring up the dry cleaners and they will pick up and send the curtains back to you within 4 to 5 working days.
- Stains is another factor to determine whether you should send them to professional dry cleaners for help. At Reward Laundry, we can help you to attempt to removing the stains on the curtains. Depending on the material of the curtain, nature of stain and how long it has been there, the stain can minimally be lightened and even totally removed with the professional handling by our staff who have many years of experience in tackling stubborn stains
- The last factor is how whether you require dismantling and installation services. Professional dry cleaners like Reward Laundry provides a one stop service where you can request for dismantling and installation services as some curtains are hung at a very high height or it is too heavy for your delicate frame to handle.